Why join EssayPro writers team
We place high expectations on our writer candidates, but we offer incredible benefits.
You are your own boss! The amount of work you wish to tackle monthly, weekly or daily, is entirely up to you. The average writer manages up to three orders per day, but if you're determined to do more, we’ll be more than happy to offer additional work. We always have a lot of orders, we are the leading service where customers can buy an essay.
While you're working with us, you'll be assigned a personal manager to answer any questions and help guide you to achieve better results. If you want to do only certain orders, such as research paper writing help or any other, it's no problem, your manager will organize everything.
Our writers can paid on the 15th of each month and on the last day of each month. We provide most payments through Payoneer, but we can also send your money straight to your bank account.
Handy CRM system
Our system simplifies your work experience by being both powerful and user friendly. You'll be able to manage orders, view your earnings balance, and chat with your personal manager or our 24/7 support team.
Become an EssayPro writer in 5 easy steps
Our writers are what makes our service remarkable and helps us stand out from the rest. That is why we take the hiring process very seriously. To join our multicultural team of experts, you need to know how to fully satisfy the client's "write my essay" request, and follow these steps:
Proof of identity
First, you'll provide documentation to verify your identity. This information allows us to provide your payment and helps keep our platform safe for our customers.
Next you'll provide diplomas or other documents, to prove you've completed higher education within the past 5 years. These documents must include stamps and signatures from your college or university.
Provide writing samples
Once we've verified your education documents, we'll ask you to provide writing samples for our QA department to review. Please note, applicants must have at least 1 year of experience.
After an interview, you'll write a 1 page paper on a randomly selected topic. This will demonstrate you have the necessary talent and experience to join our team.
Once you've passed the previous steps, you'll be hired for a 1 month trial period. After this time, if you've performed well, you will officially join the writing team!
Frequently asked questions
How can I improve my order acceptance and payment rate?
- If you are already working on one or several orders, you may accept more but at your own risk. Just plan your time carefully and don't take too much work if you feel like you can't handle it on time.
- Submit early drafts, so that your client can provide feedback and tell you if their expectations are being met. Our data shows that customers who approved of early drafts, almost always approve of the final draft.
- Use the proper citation and formatting style for each paper. Improper citation may cause a "false-positive" with our plagiarism checker. We do not tolerate plagiarism or any kind. You should be able to write only custom essays, not plagiarized.
- Communicate with your customer so that you understand their expectations. If you have a question about an order, ask your client to clarify their needs.
- Be responsive. Stay online as much as possible and reply to your customer's questions as soon as possible. Report on your progress and inform the client about the estimated date and time of the paper’s completion.
- Make your customers happy and grow your customer base. Returning customers are more likely to accept the paper and pay the full amount.
How do I receive my earnings?
Your earnings are credited to your account balance and you may withdraw them at anytime. You can withdraw your earnings via Payoneer.
There are two payout days: at the middle and the end of each month. You'll have to place a withdrawal request one day before a payout day to collect your payment. You'll be notified beforehand via email by your manager. Your manager will assist you in any payment-connected issues you might have. To place a withdrawal request for your payment, you have to log in, go to the My Balance section and click Withdraw.
A customer did not reply to my message/offer. Why?
Customers usually receive many offers and messages from writers, so don't panic if you don't receive an immediate response.
- Your offer should be competitively priced. But don't provide the lowest price possible, because the customer may have concerns about the quality of your work.
- Send customers a welcome message: write few words about yourself and experience (for example, if a client has ordered a dissertation, let them know how many years you have been associated with the dissertation service), highlight your strengths, and explain why the customer should choose you over others. You should also describe your vision of this paper and how it should be written.
- Work to improve your profile, rating and completion rate. Customers are more likely to reply and choose writers with good stats and reviews.
- If you have an urgent question about an order, but the customer is offline, please contact support. We will solve your issue.
How do order payments work?
A. When your bid is accepted, a customer must reserve that amount of money by depositing it to their EssayPro account.
B. The reserved amount is a guarantee of the availability of funds on the customer's end, but it will only be sent to your Balance once the order is completed.
C. After you upload the final paper, the customer will review it for quality and to make sure it fulfilled their order's instructions.
D. If the customer is satisfied the final product met their instructions, they will release your full payment. If the paper has minor issues, the customer may release part of the payment based on how accurately you fulfilled their requirements (75%-95%) and/or request a revision. Poor quality orders may be canceled with no payment at all.
You can dispute a customer's decision by contacting your Personal Manager. Your manager will ask you to provide comments on the situation with solid arguments to support your dispute. The manager will then investigate the case with our Quality Assurance team and provide you with their final decision. Our college essay writing service always make sure that our clients are satisfied, but we also make sure our writers are paid fairly and decently.