Interpretation of the terms
- “Website” refers to essaypro.com, mobile website, and mobile application.
- “Customer”, “You”, or “Yours” refer to anyone submitting, bidding, or executing an Order, as well as uploading any information and transferring payments on the Website.
- “Content” means all information, text, materials, images, data, links, software, or other material accessible through the Website or Services, whether created by us or provided by another person for display on the Website or through the Services.
- “Expert” is a person engaged by the Company on a freelance basis to provide Services to the Customers.
- “Messaging System” is the software that ensures uninterrupted communication between the Customer and the Expert or the Support Team.
- “Order” refers to the factual request for a Service sent to our Company by the Customer. It includes particular requirements and specifications regarding the sources to be used in the Product.
- An “Order” is an electronic request for a paid Product from the Customer. The Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements regarding the Product.
- “Order” refers to the written Order submitted in electronic form online on the Website by the Customer. The Order includes the work in its entirety, along with the Customer's requirements.
- “Personal Balance” refers to the total amount of funds available in your account that have not been used towards an Order after a successful transaction. Funds are added to the Personal Balance voluntarily to compensate for the Order(s) price at the Customer’s discretion.
- “Order Balance” refers to the total amount of funds allocated to a specific Order after an Expert has been assigned to the Order.
- “Escrow” refers to the financial agreement in which We control monetary transactions between the Customer and the Expert as a third party. According to this agreement, We only release the funds once the contract terms are met.
- “Service” (Services) is provided by the Experts within a defined time frame and according to the Customer’s requirements in respect of educational matters. The Service encompasses all Order Statuses.
- “Product” is a result of delivered Service. A Product is designed to facilitate learning and understanding of the Customer in a particular subject field or topic. The Product is not intended for submission to any educational institutions chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered, or supervised by the state, fulfilling the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate, or course of study at any educational institution.
- “Product Revision” is a request sent by the Customer for editing the final version of the Product, based on the initial requirements of the Order.
- “Quality Assurance Department” efers to the Company's structural unit responsible for evaluating and protecting the quality of our Products and Services. The Quality Assurance Department holds responsibility for investigating all disputed claims and remains impartial towards all parties.
- “Support Team” or “Support” refers to the Company's structural unit responsible for coordinating and assisting the Order and Services.
You agree to use the Service only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes. You agree that you will not use Service in any manner that is malicious or that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
Moreover, you agree to exercise common sense and judgment while using the Services and not to disclose to Experts any information, including any personal information (yours and third parties), the disclosure of which is not required by the Services or may be in conflict with these Terms.
In order to receive the Product, you will be requested to register by providing your email and password or sign in via Facebook or Gmail account. Your account will be created based on the information you provide to us.
You agree to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information during the registration process and to update such information as necessary to ensure that it remains complete, accurate, and up-to-date. You may not register for an account on behalf of any person (other than yourself).
No person may have more than one active account at any given time. Should multiple accounts be discovered, they will be merged with your initial account created during your first purchase.
When you create your account, you will be asked to create a password, which you will be solely responsible for safeguarding. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols). You agree not to disclose your password to any third party, and you agree to immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of your account. You further acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities or actions on or through your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Should any difficulties arise during the process of account creation, please contact our Support.
Any time you access or use the Services, you are required to comply with our Customer Conduct guidelines, as set forth below.
You agree that you will access and use the Website and Services for your personal use only.
You agree that you will not access or use the Website or Services to upload, share or store any information, or otherwise act in any manner, that:
- is intended to perpetrate a hoax or otherwise defraud, mislead or deceive any person;
- violates, breaches, or circumvents any applicable local, state, federal, or other applicable law, rule, or regulation, including any ruling or order of a court or administrative body;
- is copied from someone else or violates, breaches, or circumvents the rights of any person or entity;
- promotes illegal or harmful activities.
You are not authorized to access or use the Website or Services:
- to impersonate any person, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent your identity, credentials, affiliations, or intentions;
- to systematically retrieve information or content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory, or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- if you are a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdictions; or
- for any other purposes that are not expressly permitted by the Terms.
- access, copy, distribute, share, publish, use or store, or prepare derivative works from any Website content that belongs to the Company or to a third party, including works covered by any copyrights, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property rights, except with prior express permission of the person or entity party holding the rights to license such use;
- to share your login credentials or transfer your account to another party without our consent; or
- to circumvent our systems, policies, and determinations as to your account status, including by attempting to access or use the Website if your account has been suspended or deactivated or you have otherwise been temporarily or permanently prohibited or blocked from using the Services.
We do not control and are not responsible for any information provided by any Expert with the aim of such verification. Furthermore, we do not endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding the reliability of the verification or Experts themselves.
We cannot confirm that each Customer is who they claim to be.
Both Customers and Experts agree and understand that they assume all risks when using the Services (on behalf of Customers) or providing the Services (on behalf of Experts).
You will not use the Product in any manner that harasses the Expert or the Company. You will respect the privacy of the Company and the Experts and you will not make any unwelcome, rude or abusive communications or interact with the Experts in any unlawful, disrespectful, offensive, harmful or detrimental manner.
If you ever believe that the Expert has violated the law or is threatening or endangering you in any way, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN ORDERING SERVICES YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT FROM THE EXPERTS WHO ARE NOT UNDER OUR DIRECT SUPERVISION OR CONTROL AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED BY THEM.
YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT IS INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, OR OBJECTIONABLE, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND HEREBY DO WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT THERETO. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US, AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, AND/OR LICENSORS, HARMLESS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW REGARDING ALL MATTERS RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit or transmit through the Website (“Information”).
Once you submit your information via our Website it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your Information, including anyone else’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information that makes you personally identifiable.
You take sole responsibility for ensuring that the information does not contain any material that is illegal, is false, intentionally misleading, defamatory, or violates any third-party right.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANCE TO CUSTOMERS AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES.
Order placing and order process
The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided on the Website. No Service is provided by other means than by request.
The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters, and delivery terms. It is your responsibility to provide exact, complete, and final information in each standard Order form section when filling it out. You are obligated to ensure that the information given in the Order is presented in a form that allows the Expert to provide you with a correct Product.
The Company reserves the right to re-evaluate the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the assignment requirements were met successfully, as indicated by the Customer. Should a mismatch occur, Support reserves the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Customer's requirements have been adhered to.
Each Order placed by the Customer has a required volume, measured by the number of words. Upon the Service delivery, the Product received has to match the expected word sum. Note that the document may have fewer pages than requested but should have an exact number of words according to the «275 words per double-spaced page or 550 words per single-spaced page» rule. Should there be a page/number-of-words mismatch, the Customer may request to reformat the Product to match the number of words/pages according to the «275 words per double-spaced page or 550 words per single-spaced page» rule. For PowerPoint presentations, 1 slide corresponds to approximately 135 words per slide (text on slide).
Customer and Support may provide changes to the scope of work only if the Expert has not started the work yet. No changes can be made once the Expert has started working on the Order. Should the changes in Order details affect the volume of work, Order complexity, or narrow the completion terms, the Customer will be asked to provide additional compensation.
Should the Customer require any specific materials to be utilized in the production process, they must specify the sources and provide them to the Expert. If the references are not provided, the Expert is responsible for locating them. However, additional charges will be incurred and must be paid before the Expert can begin working on the project.
In general, the following deadlines for Orders are in place:
- For Orders due within 12-24 hours, the Customer must supply the sources within 30 minutes of the Order placement;
- For Orders due within 24-72 hours, within 1 hour;
- For Orders with a 72+ hour deadline, sources must be received a day in advance.
If the Customer did not provide materials within the deadline, extra payment and/or time for completing the Order would be required. The Company is not responsible if the Order's instructions were changed or incorrect in the first place. If the Customer adds extra materials after the work is delivered, all the funds can be released to the Expert if initial instructions are followed.
The Customer is highly encouraged to communicate with the Expert using the Messaging System or contacting the Support team directly when seeking more information. By placing an Order on the Website, the Customer acknowledges that it may take a few hours to get a reply from an Expert.
The Customer can track the progress of the Order by using their Personal Account, where information about each Order and its status is displayed. The Customer can also contact Support to request the Order’s progress status by using all communication means. The Support Team is available 24/7.
The Customer may select a Favorite Expert to work on the Order by indicating their name or ID in the “Invite Expert” field. The Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee that the specific Expert is available to work on the Order. However, the Customer reserves the right to assign another Expert from the list of the biddings.
While ordering the Services, you must not send to the Experts any content which may be considered illegal, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Order payment and discounts
When placing an Order, you agree to pay for the provided Service. The Company starts to process your Order only after the payment for the Service is made and authorized. It is recommended that you use a payment card at least six months before the expiration date.
In some cases, the Company might ask the Customer to send a photo of the credit card used to submit the payment. The cardholder’s name and the last four numbers on this card must be visible. The Company holds responsibility for all personal data shared by the Customer and guarantees its confidentiality.
The payment for the product is calculated based on the Company's pricing and is paid in advance, as stated in the order form, once the scope of work is identified. Additionally, the Customer may be charged a service fee for using the website, which is determined by the Company and depends on the order's complexity, parameters, and other features. The exact amount of the service fee is available to the Customer at the payment stage.
The service fee is non-refundable except when the order evaluation is 0% (zero percent).
The Company will not proceed with the product delivery until full payment has been made and authorized.
Orders can be paid by funds from your Personal Balance.
The Company reserves the right to offer discount and bonus programs to Customers at its discretion. The Customer can use promo code(s) when filling out the Order form. If the code is not provided in the corresponding section of the Order form, the promo code will not apply to the Order being placed.
The Company commits to providing equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Customer with no exceptions.
Upon your Order evaluation, the Company may request additional payment or additional time to work on your Order since the volumes of the work to be done to fulfill your requirements can only be defined after a manual review is performed. The Expert determines the final price after the manual review. The Customer may decide at their own will to either agree to new Order parameters and Order Total or refuse to cooperate with the Expert. If the Customer wishes to stop working with Us, a refund will be processed according to the Refund Policy.
When placing Orders and buying Products from the Company, you can only use Visa, Mastercard, or AmericanExpress cards to recharge your Personal Balance. Should the case of partial or full payment reimbursement occur, you have the option to either proceed according to the Refund Policy or transfer the funds to your Personal Balance.
Pricing for the Services is subject to change.
All descriptions of the Services, prices, and payment terms posted on the Website are within our sole discretion and subject to change at any time without notice.
The Company may add new services for additional fees and charges, amend fees and charges for existing Services, or withdraw its offering at any time, at its sole discretion.
The price charged for the Service and payment terms will be the price and payment terms in effect at the time the order is placed.
Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes.
Note. When making payment for the Services, you may be charged additional fees arising on behalf of your bank. The Company is not liable or responsible for any additional fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other similar fees charged by your bank. Also, additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
The Company does not take part in direct interactions between Customers and Experts except when we consider it advisable:
- To ensure compliance with these Terms;
- To improve our Services; or
- As stated in our Refund Policy.
Customers acknowledge and agree that Services are provided for the purpose of facilitating learning, not cheating. You agree not to inquire about the hiring of or to hire Experts to complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes, or otherwise do work on your behalf. Further, you agree not to use Services for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution, or workplace.
Third-party payment processors
We don't view or store your full credit card or other payment method information – instead, such information is provided directly to Payment Processors for their processing of your payment. For all purchases, our Payment Processors will collect your payment method details and charge your chosen payment method in connection with an order. For tax and financial reporting purposes, we store for a certain period of time only the following information: Customer's first name and last name, the last four digits of the card, the transaction number, and in some cases, the mobile phone number.
You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any breaches of credit card or other payment method security or privacy.
You represent and warrant that:
- the account, order, and payment method information you supply to us or our Payment Processor, as applicable, is true, correct, and complete;
- you are duly authorized to use such payment method for the purchase;
- you will pay any charges that you incur in connection with the Services, including any applicable taxes;
- charges incurred by you will be honored by your payment method company;
- you will not allow anyone else to use your account and will not transfer your password to anyone else;
- you will report to us any unauthorized or prohibited access or use of your account.
If any of your account, order, or payment method information changes, you agree to promptly update this information so that we or our Payment Processor may complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We are not liable for any unauthorized use of your credit card, debit card, or other payment methods by a third party in connection with your use of the Services.
The Company is responsible for delivering the Service and meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
The Customer's responsibility is to ensure the availability of delivery channels once the Service has been provided to the Customer. The Company will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Customers in their profile and for spam filters, Internet outages, and general Customer negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means beyond the Company's control. The Customer is encouraged to contact Support for any kind of assistance with Order Delivery.
The Customer is responsible for downloading the digital Product on time after the Service has been provided. In case the Customer does not need the completed Order, a specific refund policy may be applied upon the Customer's request. For more information on refunds, read our Refund Policy.
All Orders are delivered through our in-app Service via the Completed Orders tab. Once the Product is delivered, the Customer will receive an in-app notification. An email notification will also be sent to the registered email address with a link to the download page.
Customers are to review each Order carefully before approval. Once the Expert receives the entire agreed-upon sum, it is deemed that the Product is complete. Eight days after the deadline, if no Revision was requested, the funds will be automatically released as part of the Expert protection. For more information on refunds of completed Orders, read our Refund Policy.
Free amendments are provided to the Customer by the Company to ensure the quality of the provided Product and total Customer satisfaction with the Product. To receive a free Revision of the Product, the Customer has to submit a written Revision request using the Messaging System or Company's email. Such requests are accepted within fourteen (14) calendar days after the Order delivery date for a short type of Product (less than ten pages, tasks, slides, respectively) and within thirty (30) calendar days after the Order delivery date for or a large type of Product (more than ten pages, tasks, slides respectively). Should the Revision deadline be missed, the Customers may have their Order revised for additional payment, or the Customers can place an Order for Editing. In some cases, the Quality Assurance Department can submit free Order Revision after the indicated Revision deadline at their discretion.
The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline a Revision request if the Revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases, the Customer may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place an Order for Editing.
The Quality Assurance Department reserves the right to decline or limit multiple Revision requests if the Customer's behavior demonstrates blatant exploitation of the Expert or other unreasonable demands.
If the request meets all defined requirements underlined in these Terms, the Company will revise the delivered Product free of charge.
The use of products
When making a payment for an Order, you agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only. The payment you make reflects the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and preparation of your Order, as well as all the necessary maintenance and administration for Service delivery.
You are not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or display the Product in any way on the World Wide Web or in the form of a hard copy exceeding a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
All Products are provided solely as an example of research, as a reference for learning purposes, or as a sample. All Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright remain with the Company.
All Products are not intended for submission directly or in substantial part as an assignment under the Customer’s name. The Company does not hold responsibility for the Product’s metadata. It is highly recommended to create a new file before using the Services.
Account suspension and deletion
You may delete your account at any time, by clicking the deactivate button in your account settings.
Before we permanently delete your account, there will be a 14-day window, during which the account will appear as temporarily deactivated. This step gives you space to decide if you would like to reactivate your account.
Account deletion is a permanent action. If you decide later that you want to start ordering from us again or if you would like to use Products and Services that require an account, you will need to create a new one.
We may, in our discretion, without liability to you and without limiting our other remedies, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to (i) suspend or deactivate your account and take technical and legal steps to prevent you from using our Website and Services at any time for any reason.
We reserve the right to suspend or deactivate your account and limit your access to the Services if you create more than one account or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter is determined to be incomplete, inaccurate, outdated, deceptive, or fraudulent.
We reserve the right to deactivate unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a prolonged period of time. We also reserve the right to suspend and deactivate accounts of Customers who fail to comply with these Terms.
If the Company has suspended your account due to your actual or suspected breach of the Terms, such suspension will continue until the suspected breach is cured or otherwise resolved to the Company’s satisfaction in its sole discretion.
The materials used and displayed on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, and sound, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Any and all such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such material without the written consent of the Company.
Website trademarks all service marks, as well as all associated logos, related names, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company.
You may not use such marks without the prior written consent of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Company has a zero-tolerance policy regarding plagiarism and fraud. We will not be held accountable if such unethical and illegal use of our Products and Website content occurs.
We strictly abide by all Copyright laws. Any malicious activity is solely the Customer's responsibility as per our Terms and Conditions.
While this Website may include links to other Websites, We do not condone, approve, or guarantee that the content of these links complies with the Terms and Conditions on the Website. Our Company does not own, is not responsible for, and does not contribute to or control any of the content stemming from the posted links on our Website. Visiting these links is agreed upon as your own risk based on the user agreement form submitted with your Order form.
Once you have submitted your Order or Payment, you acknowledge and agree to all of the following statements:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OTHER THAN THOSE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS.
- Our Services and Products are solely intended for research, reference, or learning purposes.
- All Services rendered on this Website require Payment for the time and effort used to gather, organize, correct, edit, and deliver the Product. Additionally, Payment is used to maintain the Website for further educational use by our Customers.
- Other than a conservative number of printed copies for personal and educational use, the distribution, publication, transmission, modification, display, or derivative works shall not be created from the final Product delivered by the Company without prior written consent.
- Authorship rights and ownership of all Products from our Experts are automatically transferred to the Company and/or its Partners. You, the Customer, agree to destroy any delivered Products from the Company after your research/reference purposes for the Product have been met. No copies for redistributive purposes are allowed, nor are our Products to be used elsewhere without proper consent or citation.
- Our Company makes no warranties or representations of warranties regarding our Website or its materials, stated or implied, that arise by law or otherwise. This includes, without any limitation, a warranty of merchantability or suitability for a non-infringement, particular purpose, or any other implied guarantee or warrant that arises from the performance or deal encompassing trade.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT OUR OPERATION WILL RUN ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REPERCUSSIONS FROM ANY ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE. IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OPINION, INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
- The Company disclaims all liability in connection with any interactions, correspondence, transactions, and other dealings that you have with any third parties, including without limitation Experts found on or through the Website are solely between you and the third party (including issues related to the content of third-party advertisements, payments, services, warranties (including product warranties), privacy and data security, and the like.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on the information in any content on this Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through this Website.
- The Company is not liable or responsible for any results generated through the use of the Website. We provide no warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The Company does not provide any warranties or guarantees regarding any Expert's professional accreditation, registration, or license.
If you provide the Services as an Expert:
- You represent and warrant that you are capable of fulfilling the Product per the Customer’s request;
- You warrant that you will keep all your information up to date on the Website by notifying the Company of any changes that would affect the accuracy of such Services;
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company may display advertisements on the Services in connection with your work without any payment obligation to you;
- You agree to use good faith efforts to provide Customers a professional-quality education experience;
- You are legally eligible to provide education services in the jurisdiction where you provide your activity;
- You have complied and will comply with all laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
We are acting as a passive conduit and may not be responsible for Content.
The Content may contain typographical errors, other inadvertent errors, or inaccuracies. We reserve the right to make changes to document names and content, descriptions or specifications of products or services or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes.
You may view, copy, download, and print Content that is available on this Website or through the Services, subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for internal informational purposes. No part of this Website or its Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means,
- electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording for any other purpose;
- The Content may not be modified;
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use this Website or any Content displayed on this Website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: as expressly permitted by these Terms; or with our prior written permission or the permission of such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Website.
We reserve the right to investigate any and all reports, complaints, and claims and prosecute violations of the law or otherwise suspected misconduct to the fullest extent of the law.
Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that the Company has the right, but not the obligation, at any time and without prior notice, to monitor access to or use of the Website or Services by any Customer, if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any law or regulation or satisfy any legal process or governmental request (for example, a subpoena, warrant, order or other requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body), (ii) to respond to claims asserted against the Company, (iii) to enforce and to ensure a Customer’s compliance with the Terms, including the investigation of potential violations, (iv) to conduct risk assessments, and prevent, detect and investigate incidents of fraud, security and technical issues, (v) to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, its Customers or Experts, and (vi) for the purpose of operating and improving the Website and Services (including for customer support purposes).
You agree to cooperate with and assist the Company or its representative in good faith, in any such investigations, including by providing us with such information as we may reasonably request.
When an issue arises, we reserve the right to consider the Customer’s performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies to determine how strictly to enforce such policies in an effort to achieve a fair outcome for all parties involved.
Scope of service
The Company maintains this Website as a service to the customers community that visits the Website subject to these Terms. We may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website or the Services in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, without notice. The Services may also periodically become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons. We may provide access to third-party services and products from time to time or to our own products or Services. You acknowledge that the Website and any mobile applications are evolving and that the form and nature of the Website or mobile applications, including the Services, may change from time to time without notice to you.
Relations between the parties
The Services do not constitute an employment service and the Company does not serve as an employer of any Expert. Experts may use the Website only for the purpose of providing educational services subject to these Terms.
As such, the Company will not be liable for any tax or withholding, including but not limited to unemployment insurance, employer’s liability, workers’ compensation insurance, social security, or payroll withholding tax.
The Services provide connection to Experts who are willing to be engaged by Customers as independent contractors.
Each Expert controls the methods, materials, content, and all aspects of the Expert's educational services.
Customers are responsible for selecting the right Expert for their needs. Customers should review and investigate each Expert's self-reported credentials, education, and experience, as well as reviews from other Customers.
You acknowledge and agree that we may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if you choose, about our Services (the "Feedback").
By submitting any Feedback, you provide us a written consent to use your Feedback in improving and promoting the Services; you agree that submitting Feedback is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone.
You further acknowledge that, by accepting your Feedback submission, the Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to us in any way, including in future enhancement and modifications to our Services.
You hereby grant to us and our assigns a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner for any purpose, or without it in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future, without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to you or any third party.
While using the Services, both Customers and Experts agree that they will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws, etc.;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use the Services and Website in a manner that is lawful, relevant, and proper to the applicable laws.
Any use of the Website that the Company, in its sole discretion, found inappropriate and/or offensive may result in suspension and/or deactivation of a Customer or/and Expert with or without notice.
While providing the Services, the Experts agree that they shall not manipulate the price of Services in any manner.
Unless you otherwise indicate in writing, the Company will communicate with you by email. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, and you agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You will be considered to have received a communication when we send it to the email address you have provided to the Company on this Website or when we post such communication on this Website. You should keep your email address updated on this Website, and you should regularly check this Website for postings. If you fail to respond to an email message from the Company regarding a violation, dispute, or complaint within 2 (two) business days, we will have the right to terminate or suspend your use of Services.
To stop receiving specific communications from the Company, please, submit a notification to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to change the types and frequency of such communications.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstance will the Company be made responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise from or are in any way related to the use of this Website and any information provided by the Website. THE COMPANY AGGREGATES DIRECT DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE DAMAGE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF 100 US DOLLARS OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE PRECEDING THE CLAIM. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, Company’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing Company’s liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW:
- THE WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION TO ANY PARTICULAR SCHOOL OR TO ANY SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY AT ALL.
- THE WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN YOUR ESTIMATES SINCE THE TASK OF THE EXPERT IS ONLY TO PROVIDE QUALIFIED ASSISTANCE.
- THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AND REMAINS WITH YOU.
This Website may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Website and the Services may contain products or references to products that are only available within the United States and U.S. territories. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States.
If you access and use this Website outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws and regulations.
We make no representation that information on this Website is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and at their own risk.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and independent contractors, and any third parties providing content or services included in the Services harmless from any claim or demand (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your ability to use our Services even when you have paid the full amount if the information initially provided for registration on our Services or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information, conceals or omits any information We consider relevant; if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process; if We suspect that you are involved in any fraudulent transactions; if We detect rude and/or inappropriate behavior, abuse of Experts and/or employees of the Company.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to the Website’s server or its Customers is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account deactivation. This includes spamming, the transmission of malware and viruses, Trojan horses, or linking the sites and files that contain or distribute them.
We may deactivate your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if you are in breach of the terms of this Agreement.
The Company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
Governing law and dispute resolution
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, USA. All disputes and disagreements that might arise out of or in connection with these Terms shall be resolved by means of negotiations. Any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, USA.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision will be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and the Company concerning the Services and/or any information or other materials available on, through, or in connection with the Services. These Terms replace and supersede any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreement and any other communications between you and the Company.
If you have questions about these Terms, you may contact us:
8 The Green, Ste A, Dover, Kent, DE, 19901, the USA
Changes to these terms
The Company regularly reviews these Terms and may revise or update them at our sole discretion. We will post the changes or information about them on our Website, and we will notify you of major modifications by email or through our Website. The most recent version of these Terms will be maintained on the Website.
Normally, we will try to give you some warning before the new terms become effective. However, sometimes changes will need to be made immediately, and if this happens, we will not give you any notice.