While providing professional essay help, our core goals have always been to help students succeed, reveal their full potential, and help their skills blossom. Today, we are introducing you to a unique opportunity to discover your talent by participating in our scholarship essay contest.
Who can participate? – Anyone! To enter the contest and win a scholarship, you don’t even have to be a pro writer. All you need is a bit of creativity and who knows, maybe you will be our next lucky winner.
We are confident that there are so many young talented writers out there, and we want to give you a chance to show off your skills and win.
- About the Contest
- How to Enter
- Previous Essay Writing Contests (Closed)
Details of the Scholarship Essay Writing Contest
Will you be the next famous writer? — We believe, Yes! We are happy to invite students from all over the world to participate in our contest and show off their best writing.
The goal of this contest is to discover young talents and support them. In the course of this contest, we will receive students’ entries and then pick the top three most impressive writers and award them with great prizes.Have any questions regarding participation? We’ve got the answers!
Sweet Money Prizes
The winner of the 1st place prize will receive a cash prize of $1000. For 2nd place, you will be awarded a prize of $650. And you will be awarded $350 for 3rd place.
However, that’s not all! Apart from cash prizes, our winners get a lot more, including:
- Recognition from some of the best essay writers in the USA;
- Publications of their essays on our website and social media channels (if the author's permission is granted);
- A job offer that invites you to join our team of professional writers at our essay writing service.
Our contest takes off on the 1st of February. We will be accepting students’ submissions until 11:59 PM June 1st, 2020. After the deadline runs out, our dedicated judges will carefully check your submissions to identify the winners. The winners’ names will be revealed on the 5th of June.
Please note: All entries submitted after the specified deadline will be disqualified and will not take part in the contest.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be between 600 to 800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK if there is any.
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know plenty of beautiful languages and support that, but rules are rules.
- Send your work in a Microsoft Word document. Mention “ESSAYPRO WRITING CONTEST SCHOLARSHIP 2020” in the email’s subject.
- You can include images in your work — mainly if they illustrate the topic or your ideas. This will only increase our attention!
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred). Otherwise, we might not be able to contact you to give you instructions on how to collect your prize.
The team of judges consists of our editors. Five of EssayPro.com’s best writers will carefully review and choose the three best scholarship essays of them all. To make things fair, the names of the contestants will not be revealed to the judges.
Regardless of the amount, all the works sent before the deadline will be considered. So do not worry, everyone's essays will be noticed.
We clearly saw what other creative writing scholarship contests are missing, so for ours, we chose the essay topics that colleges and universities assign most often.
To participate in the EssayPro Writing Contest Scholarship 2020, you can pick any of the topics given below:
- Contribution of Technology in Education: Is It for the Best?
- Global Warming a Myth or Reality?
- The Use of Animals for Scientific Needs in the 21st Century?
- Can Education Be Free for All in the 21st Century? Why?
- Globalization: Pros and Cons
- The Impact of Technology on the Human Brain
- Does Art Heal?
- The Pros and Cons of Discovering Space
- What Does Gender Equality Mean to You?
- What Are Your Key Life Values?
How to Enter the Contest
If you have already participated in a competition like this, then you know how to write a scholarship essay and what to do with it.
To enter the competition, all applicants have to submit their works to — team[at]essaypro.com — before the aforementioned deadline. No entrance fee is required.
The format of your letter should be as followed:
- Participant’s full name;
- Essay title;
- Text of essay.
Like many scholarship essay contests, this one is hosted in the US, and has been since circa 1979. It is now a recognized global platform community.
As this scholarship is not limited to any nationality, everyone from around the world is welcome to participate. The purpose here is to demonstrate academic excellence.
Previous Essay Writing Contests (Closed)
Deadline by 11:59 PM, December 25th, 2019.
Names of winners:
- Samuel Feldman
- Tabita Clark
- Ilaila Karen
Deadline by 11:59 PM, December 20th, 2018.
Names of winners:
- Shelly Jackson
- Catherine Crowder
- Lydia Shank
Deadline by 11:59 PM, August 20th, 2018.
Names of winners:
- Natalie Morrison
- William Ford
- Joana Kim
Deadline by 11:59 PM, January 20th, 2018.
Names of winners:
- Claudia Wolf
- Robert Washingnton Jr.
- Todd Davis