Our primary goal is to make students' lives better across the globe. This goes far beyond merely providing essay help. There are an incredible amount of talented young men and women out there, and we want to hear from them!
Periodical Essay Writing Contest
We would like to invite all of our soon-to-be Shakespeares to take part in our quarterly contest! If you feel like your work is worth more than just good grades, then hop on in!
Our team of editors will choose the three best pieces of Word Art, with the authors receiving:
Sweet Money Prizes:
1st place will receive $500, with 2nd and 3rd place winning $250 each!
- Recognition from some of the best essay writers in the USA!
- We'll put their essays on our website and share through every social media channel we have (If author's permission is granted);
- Winners will receive an offer to join the team of professionals at our essay writing service.
All works should be submitted by 11:59 PM, January 20th, 2018. Our experienced judges will review the papers, and the winners' names (or nicknames) will be revealed on the 25th of January.
Essays submitted after the deadline will not take part in the contest.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be 600-800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK if there is any.
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know a lot of beautiful languages and support that, but rules are rules.
- Send your work in a Microsoft Word document.
- You can include images in your work, mainly if they illustrate the topic or your ideas. This will only grow our attention!
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred). Otherwise, we might not be able to contact you and give instructions on prize collection.
Our editors and five of EssayPro.com’s best writers will carefully review and choose the best scholarship essays. To make things fair, names of the contestants will not be revealed to the judges.
Regardless of the amount, all the works sent before the deadline will be considered. So do not worry, we will read everyone's essays.
For the first of our contest, we have chosen essay topics that college and university face most often. Choose one of the following:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs. Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family?
- Life Goals vs. Family Values
- The Double-Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
How to enter the contest
If you have already participated in a competition like this then you know how to write a scholarship essay and what to do with them.
Send your work to team[at]essaypro.com before the mentioned deadline. No entrance fee is required.
Previous Essay Writing Contests (Closed)
Deadline by 11:59 PM, September 20th, 2017.
Names of winners:
- Adelie Beauvin
- Jason Birks
- Andrew Hunt
Deadline by 11:59 PM, May 20th, 2017.
Names of our winners:
- Mark Nash
- Rebecca Crawford
- Linda Chambers
Deadline by 11:59 PM, December 20th, 2016.
Names of our winners:
- Ross Bell
- Oliver Wilkerson
- Blankenship Shank
With a large number of our users enjoying these contests immensely, we have decided to continue them on a regular basis. Feel free to open up our Google+ link below to find all the information you will need.
Thank you to all who have sent in their academic essays. We had an overwhelming number of submissions and the contest was an outstanding success. Below you will find the names of the top three contenders selected by our judges.
Names of our winners:
- Shelly Jackson
- Catherine Crowder
- Lydia Shank
For those of you who have sent in your essays but did not make it into the top three, we would like to say a few things. All of the essays we received were very original and of high quality, very informative and, most importantly, interesting to read! We choose the best out of the best. It was not an easy choice and, for that reason, we will continue making contests like these available. Each of you bright minds who continue sending in fantastic custom essays will have an opportunity to shine.