How Does EssayPro Work?
EssayPro.com is a freelance network that connects students and professional essay writers.
We help students by providing them with professional writers to help them with their assignments, essays, coursework, summative assignments, thesis papers, business plans, case studies, and other complex assignments.
Even better, each writer has several years of writing experience, providing you with peace of mind that you are getting a reliable guide for the job.
Please read more on: How to Order a Custom Essay?
How does the order process work?
The order process is really simple:
- Submit your assignment with all relevant details and any specific requirements through the price calculator.
- Our pool of writers will see your task and submit a proposal for the project.
- You will review the proposals and be able to sort them by experience, price, rating, completion rate, and reviews.
- Once you accept a bid, you will be asked to deposit the agreed upon amount.
- You are given complete control over funding and will be able to communicate with your writer leading up to the deadline.
- You will be able to request a round of revisions before final payment is released.
- After everything is accepted, payment will be released to the writer and you will be asked to rate and review their performance.
Ready to start? Please Sign Up and place an order. We are 100% sure that you will feel the difference and will be satisfied.
EssayPro is a community-driven marketplace that helps students find professional writers for their assignments. The best writers will have high ratings, positive reviews, a high completion rate, and order subject categorization.
Why is EssayPro.com better than others?
Look, we know we aren’t reinventing the wheel, but we have worked hard to create a better and more transparent essay writing service.
Here’s what we offer:
- A flexible service that lets you pick the best writer for your project.
- The ability to sort writers based on several performance metrics like reviews, completion rate, ratings, and subject mastery.
- The best price-quality ratio on the market.
- No commitments until you have found your writer.
- Direct communication with your writer.
- No payments until you have accepted the completed project.No payments until you have accepted the completed project.
- Unlimited revisions and edits until you are happy.
- The ability to hire the same writer for additional projects
Life is busy. We were students once too and we get that. Ready to start? Sign Up and place an order today.
How do I choose a writer and determine a price?
Finding the best writer for your project is fairly easy using EssayPro. Our system is easy-to-use and our marketplace is full of talented writers with experience in a wide variety of subjects.
- Submit your project to the marketplace. Make sure to include all details such as the subject, specific topic, total pages, number of sources, overall style, and any other specific details that will be required.
- Once the project is posted, writers will have the opportunity to bid on the project. We usually recommend that you leave your project on the marketplace for around 30 minutes before choosing your writer.
- Review the writers and pick one that you think is a good fit for your project. You can look at specific details about a writer by looking at their profile. Their profiles will show you how many orders they have completed on a specific subject, completion rate, ratings, and reviews.
- Determine a price based on the writers bid and what you feel is fair for the project.
Here are the three main factors that influence price on EssayPro:
- Subject Expertise: If a writer is an expert in a specific subject, you can expect to pay more for their services.
- Rating: Highly rated writers tend to cost more because their work is considered the best of the best.
- Completion Rate: Writers who have a track record of completing projects on time, with high quality results, will tend to cost more than those who frequently fail to meet deadlines.
Choose an Essay Writer
You should always talk to your writer before you agree to work together. Take the time to ask them questions like:
- Do you understand the proposed topic?
- Have you written about a topic like this before?
- What direction will you take for this project?
- How will you structure the essay?
- Where will you find your sources?
- Do you understand the citation style required for this essay?
Communication is very important. The more you communicate with your writer, the better your essay will be, and the happier you will both be with the process.
What if I don't see any acceptable bids?
There are several things to consider if your project doesn’t receive many bids after being posted to the marketplace:
- The writers with expertise on your subject may be busy working on other projects.
- Your proposed assignment is unclear.
- The sources you require may be too hard to find or inaccessible online.
- The terms of the project are unfair.
Here are a few suggestions to help you improve your proposals:
- Take the time to properly fill out your description for the project. If you want the best bids, you need to make sure that the project details are clear.
- Make sure that your sources are easily accessible online. Writers may visit a library for specific sources, but this takes time and makes the project more difficult to complete.
- Upload any relevant files or information that will help your writer complete the project more effectively.
- Leave your writer enough time to complete and edit the project by proposing the project well before the deadline.
- If you are unhappy with the bids you have received, negotiate a price that you feel is fair with a specific writer through private messages.
Price isn’t everything. If you want the best writer for your project, you need to look beyond just price. We recommend that you look at a writer’s ratings, reviews, and overall completion rate. We have also improved the selection process. You can now shortlist two candidates before choosing a writer for your project. Shortlisting them will allow you to talk to them and help you determine which writer is best for your project.
How is payment handled on EssayPro?
Paying your writer on EssayPro is easy. Simply deposit funds into your account. Your account balance can be used to pay for future projects. We have also made it easy for your to withdraw your funds in case you decide on a lower price than the amount you originally deposited.
There is no commitment required when searching for a writer to work on your project. Submit your project and wait for proposals to come in. Once you choose the writer you want to work with and agree on a price, the price will be reserved from your account balance.
Sometimes things fall apart after a project is agreed upon. If your writer misses deadlines, submits low quality work, or you aren’t completely satisfied with their work, you can cancel a project and get your money back.
The reserved funds will only be released to the writer after all edits have been completed and you accept the finished product.
We also provide you with the ability to pay a percentage of the project. You can use this to pay for specific goals, to reduce the payment for lateness, or other factors.
Keep in mind, if you use this feature to reduce the total payment, your writer may dispute your decision. All disputed cases are reviewed by our Quality Assurance Team.
How can I control the writing process?
Writing essays takes time. There are several ways you can stay in control of the writing process that will help you get the best essay possible.
- Ask your writer to upload drafts of their work.
- Establish 2-5 milestones for the project.
- Provide feedback on any submitted drafts and milestones.
- Ask your writer how they solved the main question or problem for the assignment.
- Communicate with your writer.
Before you submit anything, make sure you take the time to read it through. A simple scan will help you identify any sections that need edits.
EssayPro will notify you of any new uploaded files or messages regarding your project through email and SMS. Notifications can be customized in the settings section.
What happens if I don’t like the finished assignment?
Mistakes happen. We get that.
Most mistakes are usually the result of poor communication between a student and their writer.
There are two ways to approach this type of situation:
- You should pay your writer if they correctly completed a project based on your description. A project can be canceled, but the writer will more than likely dispute it.
- You have the right to cancel the project if your writer submitted work that you are unhappy with, missed important deadlines, or for any other reason that is the writer’s fault.
Here’s the deal. Most students who use EssayPro have a positive experience and receive a paper that they are happy with. Disputes are often resolved through an additional round of edits.
Still, when mistakes do happen, you have the ability to distribute payment however you see fit. If an important deadline is missed, you can release partial payments or cancel the project completely. We leave the final decision up to you.
In certain cases, a writer may dispute your decision to release partial payment. Any cases that are disputed will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance Team.
See our: Essay Writers