Become an Essay Writer
Explore all the benefits of the best essay writing service in Australia: set your rates, get paid for your writing, build up your profile and see customers return time and time! We’ll help you with everything you need to get top results!
Set your prices and bid for orders on your custom essays.
Live chat with your Australian customers, talk through drafts and specific order details.
Personal writer profile
Build up a winning writer portfolio, and win more contracts for your top essay writing services.
Get paid within 48 hours via Skrill, PayPal or by bank transfer.
Build your returning customer base, and stay busy with your writing work.
Keep in Contact
Stay in touch with your customers via email, SMS and push notifications, so you never miss an order update.
Native speakers only
All of our applicants in Australia should have a matching native language and primary writing language.
Our applicants must hold a degree; either a Bachelor's, Masters or Doctorate in their selected subject.
Experience in custom writing
We look for applicants with at least three years of custom essay writing experience.
Our Australian writing team is expected to be available online 24/7, in case of urgent customer inquiries or requests.
How can I boost my pay and order acceptance rates?
Check out our top tips to learn more!
- We tell all of our Australian custom writers to never accept further work while completing an order. Once you receive your order, you should begin working on it immediately… and never take requests and put them off until the last-minute!
- Submit plenty of drafts. By submitting drafts early, you’ll be able to tell quickly whether or not you’re heading in the right direction. We know that accepted drafts lead to accepted papers 99% of the time!
- Never, ever plagiarise! We’re extremely strict on this matter, and any writer found to be stealing work will be fired with immediate effect, and their account will be suspended along with any payouts.
- Stay in touch with your customers throughout the order. Don’t hesitate to ask your -based customers if they have any suggestions, and if you have doubt, it’s always best to talk it through with the client.
- Be available. Your customer may need to contact you with a question at any time, and as such, it’s best you stay as accessible and responsive as possible. Reply quickly to customers, and keep them informed of progress and approximate delivery dates.
- Keep your customers smiling and watch their numbers grow. Returning customers are happy customers, and they’re also more likely to pay 100% of the fee and accept the paper you deliver.
- By meeting your client’s requirements and fulfilling all their instructions, you’re more likely to see returning customers and 100% pay rates.
How do I improve my order acceptance and pay rate?
We only work with the best academic writers in Australia. Interested? Please read our requirements before you apply.
- We only work with native speaking essay writers in Australia.
- We require flawless writing skills and a minimum 3+ years of experience in academic writing.
- Our writers must be able to display a perfect knowledge of formatting styles, writing standards, and standard requirements.
- All Australia based applicants must hold a minimum Bachelor's, Masters or doctorate in the subjects to which they apply.
- We require all applicants to be available 24/7 and to have a computer and internet connection with which they can respond to customer questions and urgent inquiries.
- We expect our applicants to work well to tight deadlines, and to display a keen sense of responsibility and politeness.
Why hasn’t a customer responded to my offers and messages?
Our customers in Australia will receive multiple messages and offers from our writing team.
- Your offers must be tempting to the customer. This means they should be interesting, involving and reasonably priced. That being said, our writers shouldn’t offer the lowest possible prices, as this will lead the customer to question the quality of the work.
- Feel free to introduce yourself! Send your customers a friendly welcome message, and let them know why you’re an excellent candidate for their project!
- Customers are attracted to writers with a proven track record and favorable stats and reviews. The more you get, the better your profile will look to potential clients.
- If you have an urgent question about an order, and yet cannot get hold of the customer, just contact Support: we’ll try and reach the customer by phone.
How can I access my earnings?
All of the earnings you make will be credited to your account balance. You’ll be able to withdraw them at any time using the following options:
- VISA \ Mastercard
To get hold of earnings you've made:
- Click on the ‘Withdraw’ tab in the ‘My Finance’ section.
- Enter your required amount, and select your chosen payment method.
- Click ‘Submit,' and our finance department will receive your withdrawal request. They’ll process it within 48 hours.
Please note: We are not able to cover transaction fees or commission set by your chosen withdrawal method. PayPal currently charges 5% of the received amount as commission, while Skrill does not. Bank transfers will have commission rates set by the particular bank. How do customers pay for orders in Australia?
How do clients pay for their custom paper orders?
Every customer, after accepting your bid, will reserve an agreed amount of money via the site. This reserved sum is a guarantee of the funds' availability and will be released to the custom writer upon completion of the order.
Once the paper is completed and uploaded, the customer will have time to check it through and ensure that it has been written according to their original instructions. When satisfied, they will release the payment to the writer. Should the paper have minor issues or be late, a partial refund (typically 75% - 95%) may be released. Papers which are poor quality may be canceled, and payment may be withheld altogether.
A customer’s decision to withhold full payment can be disputed by the writer. Should this occur, a dispute can be raised with your Manager, to whom you can submit your comments. They will then start an investigation with our Quality Assurance team, and a final decision will be reached and implemented.
Place your order!
Alongside a smooth interface that makes the whole process satisfying and hassle-free, there is another major perk that makes us great!